Fees & Tuition Payment
Pay Enrollment and Fees Online
Click here to use our web payment portal
TADS - Tuition & Financial Aid Management Program
St Paul Lutheran School has contracted TADS (a billing and management system) to receive family tuition and fees. Whether you are new to SPLS this year or are a parent of a returning student, this tuition agreement will help you determine the best installment option and payment method for your family.
The system, administered through TADS, offers many features including:
- Transactions/statements in an all-email format, including payment reminders
- Option for postal mail statements if you prefer a paper copy
- No fee for those wishing to pay the entire year’s tuition in one or two installments
- The flexibility to select 1, 2, 9 or 12 installments for tuition payments
- Automatic payment through bank or credit card
- Online live chat and live customer support
Within the agreement you will find your annual tuition and fees. If you incur additional charges throughout the school year for Latch Key or other items we will simply add them to your account as they come up.
There is a one-time fee of $55 per family for payment plans with three or more installments. If you chose to pay by credit card you will incur a 3% fee based on the amount paid.
Please feel free to contact our Principal or the School Office at (248) 349-3146 ext. 19, with any questions or concerns.