St. Paul offers Preschool programs for three-year-old and four-year-old throughout the school year, child must be 3 or 4 before September 1 for the class in which they are enrolling. The 3-day per week sessions meet Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings , 5-day per week sessions meeting on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays; both half day and full day optional programs are available. Morning preschool sessions are from 8:45am to 12:00pm and full day preschool sessions are from 8:45am to 3:30pm.
Qualified and experienced Christian personnel are in charge of this program. It is designed to help each young child develop a positive attitude, a good self-image and a walk with Jesus, the foundations on which a successful education can be built.
St. Paul Preschool Program is fully licensed by the Department of Consumer & Industry Services. A complete Preschool handbook is available through the school office.
- 3-year & 4-year old programs.
- 16 students maximum/session.
- Christ-centered environment. Daily “Jesus Time”.
- Teacher with over 15 years experience.
- Activities in art, music, science.
- Teacher aide in all classes.
8:30 - 9:00 Greeting Time/Fine Motor table activities
9:00 - 9:10 Opening Circle, Bible Time, intro Weekly Letter and Theme
9:10 - 10:30 Centers and Small Groups
(during this time we explore Literacy, Math and Science concepts, Handwriting without Tears activities, Sensory activities and Crafts. Also visit Free Choice Centers including housekeeping, writing, blocks, etc.)
10:30 - 10:40 Clean Up
10:40 - 11:00 Bathroom, Calendar, Music and Movement activity
11:00 - 11:15 Snack
11:15 - 11:30 Literacy Time: Stories, Songs, Rhymes, Show and Tell
11:30 - 11:55 Outdoor or Gym Large Motor Time
NOON Dismissal (Half Day Students)
12:00 Lunch in classroom
Lunch is at 12:00 noon in the classroom. Afternoon actviites include:
- Rest, read, relax
- Enrichment Centers
- Bathroom, Snack
- Enrichment Literacy TIme: Stories, Songs, Rhymes
- Project (craft to go with story or theme, cookmg activity, etc.)
- Outdoor or Gym Large Motor Time
* Chapel is on Wednesday, *Library is Friday mornings.
* Times are approximate and subject to change based upon special activities and needs/interest of the children