Christian School Wayne County, MI
There is so much to enjoy and appreciate in Wayne County, Michigan. It is truly a wonderful place in which to live and raise a family. Just a few of the things that make our area special include:
- Small-town charm with all the modern amenities we need.
- Proximity to larger cities such as Detroit and Ann Arbor.
- Access to high-quality healthcare.
- Many amazing, pristine local and state parks.
- Excellent public and private education.
Although we do have great public schools at every level, many parents want something more comprehensive than traditional public education. For parents considering enrolling their children into a Christian private school near Wayne County, St. Paul Lutheran School in Northville is the perfect choice.
Christian Private School Near Wayne County, MI - St. Paul Lutheran School
Here is what it means for us to be a Christian school near Wayne County, Michigan:
- We are a Lutheran school. St. Paul Lutheran School is part of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. Nevertheless, we are open to students from every denomination, religion, and even non-religious backgrounds.
- We believe in one God. We believe there is only one God who manifests himself in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Much of our belief about God flows from the doctrine of the Trinity.
- We believe that humanity is fallen due to sin. We cannot save ourselves or make ourselves right with God. Everyone needs a Savior.
- We believe that Jesus, God the Son, became human, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and was subsequently crucified. He died on a cross and was buried in a grave, but then he rose from the grave three days after he was buried. He appeared to the apostles and many other witnesses.
- We believe that Jesus' death on the cross was a sacrifice for us so that everyone who believes in him is forgiven of their sins and gains eternal life.
- We believe that every student who walks through our doors should have every opportunity to hear the gospel, the good news of Jesus' salvation.
- We believe that it honors God to provide a rigorous academic program, so our students can know as much as possible about the world that God created.
- We believe that our teachers are also mentors. In our Christian school, our teachers are disciple-makers. Regardless of the subject, our faculty and administrative staff are always pointing our students to a greater knowledge of God.
Of course, that is just a short summary of what we believe it means to be a Christian school near Wayne County, Michigan. If you would like to know more about how your student can grow academically and spiritually at our school, we would love to meet you.
St. Paul Lutheran School has been around for over 60 years. We have had many students come through our doors and have been blessed to see them grow into the mature adults God wants them to be. If you would like to schedule a tour of our school, meet teachers and administrators, and learn more about enrollment, please contact us today.
Still deciding? Read our article discussing why private schools are safer than public schools.