Private Christian Education Northville, MI
Northville, Michigan is the perfect place to live and in which to raise a family. Located between Detroit and Ann Arbor, there is a significant emphasis placed on education throughout the area. Within a short drive of Northville, your family and children can visit several interesting museums, including:
- The Ann Arbor Hands-on Museum (interactive learning for children and youth)
- The Yankee Air Museum with WWII-era airplanes and other historic Michigan aviation exhibits
- Plymouth Historical Museum
- The Tuskegee Airmen National Museum
- The Motown Museum
- The Dossin Great Lakes Museum
Those are, of course, a small sample of the excellent learning facilities available to Northville residents and families. We are fortunate to have access to other amenities and quality schools. Nevertheless, many families are seeking alternatives to traditional public education. St. Paul Lutheran School provides students with the highest quality Christian education. What is Christian education and how does it serve Northville families?
The Definition and Benefits of Christian Education
Christian education has garnered some unfortunate misconceptions throughout the years. For St. Paul Lutheran, Christian education simply means:
Teachers at St Paul are dedicated to developing the whole student to become an independent learner.
We are committed to helping children develop their full potential as God's creation as we:
- TEACH children to serve God and others.
- EQUIP children with knowledge and skills for living.
- ACKNOWLEDGE each child's uniqueness.
- CREATE an active, Christ-centered learning environment.
- HONOR GOD through active church participation.
We are wholly committed to providing and maintaining high academic standards in all subject areas consistently integrated with and related to, the teaching of God’s Word. Nevertheless, our teachers make sure they highlight the connections between the world around them and the Scriptures. Students see how God is not merely a character in the Bible, but the author of creation. He is the reason for math, science, and literature. History is profoundly shaped by the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. In a Christian school setting, we are able to demonstrate those truths for our students. Other benefits to Christian education include:
- Teachers are disciple-makers
- Smaller class sizes
- Encouragement to participate in church activities
- The comfort of knowing your child’s teachers believe what you believe
- Encouragement for parents to participate in the education process
- A nurturing environment for students to grow in their faith and academic pursuits
If you would like to know more about how St. Paul Lutheran School is providing high-quality Christian education for students in Northville, MI, do not hesitate to contact us.