Private School Oakland County, MI
Oakland County, Michigan, was founded over 200 years ago. Since 1819, the county's population has grown steadily, eclipsing a million by 1980. Now, more than 1.2 million people call the county home; however, with the highest concentration of people in the southeastern part of the county, there are areas where you can find quiet neighborhoods and communities.
The southwestern part of the county is home to the northernmost parts of Northville and the town of Novi. Families here have all the convenience of living within a short commute of Detroit and Ann Arbor, while still enjoying a peaceful life. In addition to friendly neighbors and a slower pace of life, Oakland County has excellent weather and beautiful scenery.:
While we have excellent schools, many parents are seeking alternatives to traditional public education. There are many advantages to choosing a private school like St. Paul Lutheran School in Northville. Here are a few reasons you should consider exploring our private school in Oakland County.
St. Paul Lutheran School | Private Education Near Oakland County, MI
If you are searching for private education near Oakland County, there are many benefits to choosing St. Paul Lutheran School, including:
- Our Mission: Our mission is to help each child grow into the person God created them to be. We accomplish our mission by pairing quality academics with a Christ-centered worldview.
- Our Tradition: Our school is part of St. Paul Lutheran Church. St. Paul is affiliated with the Michigan District of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod. Our school has been around for over sixty years.
- Our Beliefs: We believe in the Holy Trinity, the infallibility of Scripture, and salvation by grace alone, through faith alone in the gospel of Jesus Christ. We believe each child should have every opportunity to hear and believe in the gospel.
- Our Academics: We provide the highest quality academics, but everything we teach is through the lens of a Christian, Biblical worldview. We want each child to be masters of their subjects. Our small class sizes help us facilitate this process.
- Our Extracurricular Activities: Our clubs and fine arts education help us instill a passion for creativity and the arts. We want our students to use their imaginations and appreciate the beauty of God's creation.
If you are ready to choose private education near southwestern Oakland County, we would love to answer your questions. St. Paul Lutheran School was able to maintain in-person classes throughout the 2020-2021 academic year, and we plan to do the same next year.
We would love to tell you more about what sets us apart here in the Northville area and schedule a tour for your family. Contact St. Paul Lutheran School for more information about who we are and how we can help your child grow.
Figuring out what to do? Read our article, Which Is Better for You? Private, Public, or Charter?