Christian Private School Wayne County, Michigan
Just a short drive from Detroit, northwestern Wayne County, Michigan offers a reprieve from the hustle and bustle of the big city while still being conveniently close to everything residents need in a modern urban area.
If you only visited the Northville area, you would hardly know Wayne County is the most populated county in the state, with over 1.7 million residents.
There is a lot to love about living here, including:
- Northeastern Wayne County is within commuting distance of Detroit and Ann Arbor.
- Northeastern Wayne County has all the small businesses and charming neighborhoods that make Northville desirable.
- Northeastern Wayne County is home to the hiking, biking, horseback riding, and cross-country skiing trails at Maybury State Park.
- Northeastern Wayne County has the Cass Benton Hills Disc Golf Course and Bennett Arboretum.
- Northeastern Wayne County has a high standard of living and friendly neighbors.
Despite excellent public schools in and around Wayne County, many parents are searching for alternatives for their children's education. They want to know that the lessons and subjects they are learning in school are helping them grow holistically.
The solution for many is to find a Christian private school. St. Paul Lutheran School in Northville is Wayne County's solution for alternatives to public education. Here is what it means for us to be a Christ-centered school in the Detroit Metro Area.
Private Christian School in Wayne County, Michigan
St. Paul Lutheran School is a Christian private school in northwestern Wayne County. Northville, Michigan, is a charming town with a strong small business presence and friendly, caring neighbors. Our school was founded in 1959 as part of St. Paul Lutheran Church.
The school and church are affiliated with the Michigan District of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod. Our mission is to help children develop their full potential as God's creation as we:
- TEACH children to serve God and others.
- EQUIP children with knowledge and skills for living.
- ACKNOWLEDGE each child's uniqueness.
- CREATE an active, Christ-centered learning environment.
- HONOR GOD through active church participation.
Advantages to choosing private Christian education in Wayne County include:
- You know your children will hear the gospel every day.
- You know your children will be taught from the perspective of a Christian worldview.
- You know your children will benefit from teachers who care about their spiritual health as well as mental and emotional wellness.
- You know your children will benefit from smaller class sizes.
- You know your children will have excellent teachers who are experts in their academic fields.
There is no better alternative to traditional public schools than private Christian education. For sixty years, St. Paul Lutheran School has been providing the highest-quality Christian private education for students in Northville and Wayne County.
We would love to talk to you more about how your child can benefit from our school's mission to help children develop their full potential, becoming the people God created them to be.
Contact St. Paul Lutheran School for more information and to schedule a tour. We are confident your child will be at home here at St. Paul Lutheran School.