Technology in Studying Northville, MI
There are many modern advances in education, but the foundation remains the same. Students must become proficient in reading comprehension, mathematics, science, and history. Once a student masters the ability to understand what they read, perform basic math functions, they are able to take their learning and studying to the next level. Nevertheless, we need to use all the tools available to help facilitate every aspect of learning, from basic reading skills to complex history and philosophy. Whether it is in the classroom or at home, technology can be key to helping students advance in their knowledge and understanding.
At St. Paul Lutheran School, we use every good method of teaching and learning to help ensure we accomplish our mission. Our teachers believe each student is a Child of God gifted with the potential to achieve success.
Teachers at St. Paul are dedicated to developing the whole student to become an independent learner.
We are committed to helping children develop their full potential as God's creation as we:
- TEACH children to serve God and others.
- EQUIP children with knowledge and skills for living.
- ACKNOWLEDGE each child's uniqueness.
- CREATE an active, Christ-centered learning environment.
- HONOR GOD through active church participation.
We use technology to help students become the strong Christian adults we expect them to be.
Technology and Studying | St. Paul Lutheran School in Northville, MI
We want to help parents implement technology at home as effectively as we integrate it into our education. Here are some key tips for how to use technology at home:
- Talk to your child’s teachers: They will be able to point you in the right direction for downloading apps, choosing devices, and incorporating their curriculum with your child’s studies.
- Utilize learning games and apps: LeapPads and ABCMouse are examples of systems that provide reading, mathematics, and science learning tools that can help parents supplement school.
- Find quality educational programming: With streaming services and YouTube, there is more educational programming than ever. Just make sure you monitor what they are watching.
- Use video conferencing for tutoring: You can find the best tutors for helping your child study, regardless of location. Video conferencing software opens up your options to tutors all over the world.
- Step away from screens: As useful as technology is, it is vital to take a break and go outside as well.
St. Paul Lutheran School is here to help you utilize technology in studying. We are a private Christian school in Northville, Michigan. If you would like more information about St. Paul’s, please contact us as soon as possible.